Thursday, August 12, 2010

Always On The Move


Busy, busy, but never bored!

Ask me how I'm doing on most days, and you may receive that as my answer.  It's true.  In a manner of speaking, I'm always on the move.  I don't necessarily consider my life to be fast-paced, but I constantly have projects lined up for myself to take care of.  It keeps my life entertaining - I'm rarely ever bored, and if I find myself that way, it's often a sign for me to begin something else!

Boredom is a sign of an indecisive mind.  It is one thing to choose to relax, or rest, or engage in a recreational activity.  It is another thing to idle in your existence, wanting to do something but unable to initiate anything....or to oscillate between tackling several high-priority items and not getting any of them done while your mental convulsion fit passes.  Stop yourself when you hit this place.

Choose, and act.

No comments: