Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A Quick Hello to the Live Team



One of my goals this year is to get over my camera shyness, post videos that I record, and learn some basic film editing so I can begin to use this to enhance my program. This is part of that beginning, recorded at my desk in my classroom with my Droid phone, and then uploaded to YouTube.

Lessons learned today: aim the camera at me, decide whether to look like I just worked out or freshen up first - but not this halfway business, uploading works best when you don't have a brand-new school firewall blocking your wi-fi signal, I'm more comfortable recording this stuff when at least one other student is in the room because I'm aware of their presence and leave my 'instructor hat' on.

More to come, I'm working on this! Hope all is well with you.

No comments: