Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Mission Accomplished, Almost


Tomorrow, I will complete a commitment that I made to my students at the high school: writing one blog entry per day until the last day of school. Since I will be posting a workout summary tomorrow, that should be relatively easy.

Doing daily blogging has been a useful exercise for me. Just like a good martial artist requires regular practice, and being fit requires regular exercise, becoming comfortable with writing requires that you regularly put your thoughts into words.

I'd recommend this to any student who is preparing to "Live Like A Champion" next year, and also as preparation for classes in the fall: write often, daily would be best! Scribble at least half a page into a journal, diary, notebook, blog, whatever. Reflect on your day, focus on a moment or an idea, consider your future, or more.

Just be sure to write.

P.S. Now that I have fulfilled this commitment, I may post less frequently. It'll still be more than once a week, but it won't be daily. Don't worry, I'll use the extra time for training. :)

No comments: