Monday, May 25, 2009

Free Day

Recent events have altered my workout pattern. I haven't given myself a free day in a while, so I'm taking one today.

Free days are important. The body needs time to rest and recover, plus it's also a way for me to moderate myself. Without that, I'd probably push myself until I became injured - not helpful.

Today's not entirely a free day anyway. I've got a lot to catch up on workwise before school meets again on Tuesday. Time to grade assignments and plan lessons...while watching DVDs. :)

I should probably clean my classroom too. The place looks like a bomb hit it, with shattered bricks and boards left over from black belt testing and the Week Without Walls group, and a few forgotten bags of laundry and sleeping gear left behind by students. (Eww.)

I also have a lot of blogging to catch up on! I've got a few drafts of posts in the works. I'll publish them as I finish them. Might be a few days before I catch up.

No comments: